However in Africa, more advanced strategies are often employed such as:
1. Buying a stronger whip
2. Appointing a committee to study the horse
3. Changing riders
4. Arranging to visit other countries to see how other cultures flog dead horses.
5. Lowering the standards so that the dead horse can be included.
6. Reclassifying the dead horse as “living impaired”.
7. Hiring outside contractors to flog the dead horse.
8. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.
9. Proving additional funding to increase dead horse’s performance.
10. Rewriting the expected performance requirement for all horses.
11. Promoting the dead horse to supervisory position.