I loved this from Paul Colligan:
“Are you wondering if you might be taking Twitter a bit too seriously?” Says Paul “I offer these 7 tell-tale signs that, well, yeah, you are taking Twitter too seriously.”
* You just Twittered “Where did I leave my keys?” and are really hoping someone responds.
* You’re about to make a business decision based on 140 characters from @nopictureandnojobbutitweetalot.
* You don’t eat until the Twitter Taco Truck tells you to.
* You think “the babes” will take you more seriously once you get your account verified.
* You know deep in your heart that @oprah wants to respond to you but can’t, cause of all that “legal stuff” she has to deal with.
* You have an entire page of iPhone apps dedicated to Twitter.
* You find this article funny enough to Tweet about.
Have a good one!