– A Client asked for an aisle seats so that her hair wouldn’t get messed up by being near the window.
– A client called in inquiring about a package to Hawaii. After going over all the cost info, she asked, “Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii?”
– A woman called who wanted to go to Capetown. The agent started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information when she interrupted saying “I’m not trying to make you look stupid, but Capetown is in Massachusetts. The agent calmly explained, “Capecod is in Massachusetts, Capetown is in Africa.” Her response … click.
– A man called, furious about a Florida package. The agent asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando. He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. The agent tried to explain that this wasn’t possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the state. The Client replied, “Don’t lie to me. I looked on the map and Florida is a very thin state.”
– A man asked, “Is it possible to see England from Canada?” “No.” Replied the agent. The Client said “But they look so close on the map.”
– Another man called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas. When the agent checked the booking he noticed the Client had only a 1-hour lay over in Dallas. When asked why he wanted to rent a car, the Client said, “I heard Dallas was a big airport, and I need a car to drive between the gates to save time.”
The photo? Capetown of course! Who could possible be confused….?